Leadership Napa Valley is excited to partner again with Napa Valley College to bring you Board PICK 2019.
Board members and staff of 27 organizations working in the environment, health and human services, animal welfare, education, youth empowerment, libraries and more will be on hand to meet community members and share information about their organizations' mission, services, activities, and board expectations:
- Buckelew Programs
- California Native Plant Society
- CASA, A Voice for Children
- Child Start
- Collabria Care
- Community Resources for Children
- COPE Family Center
- Friends of Napa City-County Library
- If Given A Chance
- Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch
- Leadership Napa Valley
- Moving Forward Towards Independence
- Napa Center for Thought and Culture
- Napa County Bicycle Coalition
- Napa County Resource Conservation District (RCD)
- Napa Farmers Market
- Napa Humane
- Napa Valley Education Foundation
- Napa Valley State Park Association (NVSPA)
- Napa Valley Support Services
- Napa VAlley Vine Trail Coalition
- Share The Care
- Sing Napa Valley
- Teacher Resource Center of the North Bay
- Teens Connect
- ZERO Prostate Cancer
When: Wednesday, October 23, 4-6pm
Where: Napa Valley College Performing Arts Center, Paul Ash Lobby, Napa, CA
Cost: It’s FREE and light refreshments will be served
Attendee RSVP: requested (but not required) via EventBrite
Board PICK offers a unique opportunity for Napa Valley community members to demonstrate their Passion, Interest, Commitment, and Knowledge (their PICK) by meeting directly in one place with the leadership of a number of Napa based 501c3 nonprofit organizations to learn how to get involved as community members serving on the boards of directors for these organizations.
Individuals interested in attending are encouraged (but not required) to RSVP by October 18 via EventBrite.
We encourage individuals interested in serving on a non-profit board to bring a basic resume to the event.
For more information, please call 707-339-8881 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.