Leadership Napa Valley's Giving Thanks #GivingTuesday campaign officially kicks off on Tuesday, December 1. First, we want to thank and recognize the generous alumni who have already donated this past month. Your early support creates important traction for our campaign.
Join the Leadership Napa Valley Board of Directors in raising funds to continue and sustain our operations through 2020 and 2021. The Board of Directors is leading the way in this campaign with each Board Member contributing $100 towards our campaign goal of $5,000.
Like many nonprofit organizations, we have been unable to host in-person events including our signature fundraising events: Annual Reunion, LNV Night at Lucky Penny and the Bocce Ball Tournament.
Your donation will support the continued development of leaders in our community as we prepare to welcome Class 34 in September 2021. Please consider giving thanks for your LNV experience by supporting our organization and future classes.
There are a number of giving options:
1. Respond to this notice with a $25 donation (registration), or...
2. Donate any amount on the LNV website: https://www.leadershipnapavalley.org/sponsor
3. Go to Danielle Barreca's Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/dbarreca, find the "LNV President's Giving Tuesday Fundraiser," donate any amount, and then share the page out to your own Facebook community.
4. Write a check and mail it to PO Box 636, Napa, CA 94559.
Here we go, go GO!
LEADERSHIP NAPA VALLEY
P.O. Box 636 Napa, CA 94559
(707) 339-8881 - firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Leadership Napa Valley. All Rights Reserved.